Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PyLessons, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access the Website or use any services. When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 13, or a Your legal guardian or Your parent gives consent and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you do not have permission to access the Service.
1. Your PyLessons.com Account and Site. Suppose you create a blog/site on the Website. In that case, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog misleadingly or unlawfully, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and PyLessons may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful or otherwise likely to cause PyLessons liability. You must immediately notify PyLessons of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other security breaches. PyLessons will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available using the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. Regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software, that is the case. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to PyLessons for inclusion on your Website, you grant PyLessons a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely to display, distribute, and promote your blog. If you delete Content, PyLessons will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PyLessons has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PyLesson's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PyLessons's reasonable opinion, violates any PyLessons policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PyLesson's sole discretion. PyLesson's will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. You agree to pay PyLessons the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to PyLessons in writing. Unless you notify PyLessons before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew. You authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Fees; Payment. You agree to pay PyLessons the applicable setup fees and recurring fees by signing up for a Services account. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to PyLessons. MPyLessons reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by PyLessons to respond within five business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free PyLessons.com services. Under PyLessons standard services practices, procedures, and policies, all support will be provided.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. PyLessons has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, PyLessons does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted or believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. The Website may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PyLessons disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website or any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which PyLessons.com links and that link to PyLessons.com. PyLessons does not have any control over those non-Machine Learning Mastery websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-PyLessons website or webpage, PyLessons does not represent or imply that it endorses such a website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PyLessons disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-PyLessons websites and web pages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
Suppose you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights. In that case, you may send an email with the following information in writing to email@example.com.
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, it is our policy to disable or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to remove User Content alleged to be infringing at any time without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We will respond expeditiously to copyright infringement claims using the Service reported to our copyright agent in the notification explained above.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from PyLessons to you any PyLessons or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Machine Learning Mastery. Machine Learning Mastery, PyLessons.com, the PyLessons.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with PyLessons.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of PyLessons or PyLesson's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PyLessons or third-party trademarks.
9. Advertisements. PyLessons reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
10. Attribution. PyLessons reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at PyLessons.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
11. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g., theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of Service. You can opt out of their terms of Service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
12. Domain Names. Suppose you register a domain name using or transferring a previously registered domain name. In that case, you acknowledge and agree that the use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
13. Changes. PyLessons reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PyLessons may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
14. Termination. PyLessons may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PyLessons.com account (if you have one), you may discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by PyLessons if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of PyLesson's notice to you thereof; provided that, PyLessons can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our Service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". PyLessons and its suppliers and licensors at this moment disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither PyLessons nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access to it will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from or otherwise obtain content or services through the Website at your discretion and risk.
16. Limitation of Liability. In no event will PyLessons, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable concerning any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to PyLessons under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period before the cause of action. PyLessons shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The preceding shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PyLessons, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
20. Digital Millenium Copyright Act. PyLessons's policy is to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
21. Intellectual Property. The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are the exclusive property of PyLessons and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, a trademark of all countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or Service without the prior written consent of PyLessons.
22. Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the restrictions above may not apply to you.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.